Client Service Operations Specialist
Client Services Remote, United States Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Providence, Rhode Island San Diego, California Atlanta, Georgia New York City, New York Dallas, Texas Seattle, Washington Chicago, Illinois Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Boston, Massachusetts Denver, Colorado Raleigh, North Carolina
The Client Service Operations Specialist is a self-starter who concurrently manages numerous tasks and projects for the entire Client Service organization. The Operations Specialist will coordinate and manage all necessary tasks and project work with cross-functional teams, including Internal Systems. The Operations Specialist possess strong analytical and reporting skills in order to provide Client Service leadership with actionable insights. They will take ownership of metrics creation and reporting for Client Service leadership. They play an active role in the administrative duties of specific systems, such as the LMS and Seismic, in order to support the Client Service teams.
- Assist Client Service leadership in the design and documentation of internal processes and procedures.
- Maintain and update all changes to the documented processes and procedures.
- Educate the Client Service staff on the changes, where applicable.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, documents, and tools to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Client Service Teams processes.
- Document and maintain all Client Service Operations Analyst processes. Work with management to define methods to migrate manual processes to systematic processes where applicable.
- Support Client Service leadership with reporting needs in the following areas: Client Service Management Client Success Coaching, Data Entry, eLearning Training, and Training. This includes building and updating reports from Looker, the LMS, Workforce Management, Salesforce, Seismic, and other defined systems.
- Coordinate with Client Service leadership to build reports that provide insight into productivity that will highlight performance efficiencies and improvements.
- Maintain training statistics for all trainings, including attendance, location, and all expenses incurred.
- Support Client Service leadership with building and updating Qualtrics surveys and reporting on survey results.
- Operational support for the quote-to-cash process by creating Salesforce opportunity quotes for training sessions.
- Support Training Teams with training confirmations, attendance lists, and timely responses to advisor questions regarding training,
- Manage the Continuing Education (CE) tracking and reporting process, which includes automated certificates, internal tracking of credits (in the LMS), and reporting to the CFP Board.
- Maintain Coaching reports for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual advisor and (Coach) productivity data
- Assist in the development of technological and operational processes.
- Work with Client Service leadership to ensure efficient use of available technology including Looker, LMS, Salesforce, and others as needed.
- Manage the Seismic content for the Client Service department. Train Client Service team members on how to access Seismic material. Actively communicate Seismic updates to Client Service teams.
- Provide insight on projects when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of metrics and data report building
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Working knowledge of Looker or similar report writing tools
- Working knowledge of Qualtrics or similar survey tools
- LMS proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Organized and highly motivated self-starter
- Detail oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience developing metrics and benchmarks
- Ability to respond quickly to changing needs and adapt as necessary to meet new challenges
- Ability to set goals and meet deadlines at the initiative, project, and task level
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments in an efficient manner
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and adhere to turnaround time expectations
- A reliable team player with high integrity and a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of eMoney Advisor’s products and services is a plus
The salary range for this position is $46,000 – $64,000; commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable eMoney policies, for the annual bonus program, retirement contributions, health insurance, sick leave, parental leave and paid time off.
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system that offers transparency, security, mobile access, and superior organization. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors’ value to their clients. Today, we serve more than 100,000 financial professionals and support over 5 million end clients.
At eMoney, we create and nurture a culture that values diversity and inclusion, which enables our employees to thrive and do their best work. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds inspire a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
eMoney is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.