Title: Client Partner/Technical Account Manager – Remote – USA
Location: Concord, New Hampshire
Type: Full Time
FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
FullStack is seeking a talented and driven Client Partner/Technical Account Manager to join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our clients. As a Technical Account Manager, you will be at the forefront of our customer engagement, providing expert technical guidance and support to optimize the utilization of our software consultancy services.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their technical requirements and business objectives, and develop tailored account plans to meet their needs.
- Create, maintain, and execute quarterly and yearly growth plans.
- Travel to client sites for face-to-face meetings and periodic check-ins to strengthen relationships and understand their evolving needs.
- Act as a technical liaison, effectively communicating client feedback and requirements to internal teams, including sales, product, and development.
- Proactively identify opportunities for account expansion and growth, providing recommendations for additional services and solutions.
- Ensure seamless onboarding and deployment of our services, working closely with clients and our implementation teams to guarantee successful integration.
- Monitor and analyze account performance, derive insights, and present reports to clients to showcase value and recommend improvements.
- Provide technical guidance and training to clients, empowering them to maximize the value of our services and resolve any challenges effectively.
- Collaborate with our staffing teams to match clients with the right technical talent, meeting project demands and delivering exceptional solutions.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Proven experience in technical account management, software consulting, or a related field.
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to understand complex software solutions and technical architectures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Solid experience in managing multiple client accounts simultaneously, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to think critically and propose effective solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Self-driven and able to work independently, taking ownership of tasks and delivering results.
- A passion for providing top-notch customer service and ensuring client success.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, maternity and paternity leave, holidays)
- 100% remote work
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
If you are a technically savvy professional with a passion for driving customer success and want to be part of an innovative software consultancy, join us as a Technical Account Manager at FullStack.
FullStack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice.