Biz Ops Manager
CONTRACT-1099 OR FULL-TIME
Who we are:
Done. is a telemedicine company specializing in the treatment and expansion of mental health conditions with a primary focus on ADHD, for now. We are a team of individuals with backgrounds that reach across multiple industries, walks of life and perspectives working to build the strongest offerings for patients. We live by a patient-first mentality, and make every
decision focusing on patients.
As a company, Done. has team members from all over the world, in 8 different time zones, we are remote first with a focus on ensuring that everyone who joins our team is able to be successful working from where they feel most comfortable. We’re all passionate about helping patients get the care they need while changing the stigma around ADHD for everyone. We’re on
a mission to grow to new heights and have already seen substantial growth over the last 2 years.
Who you are:
We are a rapidly growing startup with a strong team. This position is for ambitious people who thrive in fast-paced, self-motivated environments.
What you’ll do:
- Lead critical cross-functional initiatives to identify and quantify strategic growth opportunities and operational improvements, design sustainable solutions, and persuade and align varying audiences during change management initiatives of your own, turning your strategic recommendations into reality.
- Develop a rigorous and detailed understanding of the Revenue model by geography, user type, product and retailer to drive growth, retention, product & pricing strategies.
- Identify and triage multiple priorities, issues, and roadblocks facing the company using your experience leveraging data for business impact.
- Serve as the primary cross-functional liaison between Product, Operations, Growth, and Business Development teams.
What you might have:
- 2+ years of work experience in a relevant field with a demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project or team management experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact. This is a great opportunity for those with experience in Consulting, Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Strategy, or similar roles
- Proficient in data management and analysis; advanced Excel and SQL skills; Polished communication skills and comfort working with senior leadership.
- Experience building and managing lean teams with outsized company impact.
- A history of identifying and developing business cases for strategic growth opportunities and operational improvements and elegantly executing projects from proposal to implementation.
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly respond to problems independently and proactively address conflicting stakeholder requirements to achieve creative compromise.
- Ability to deep dive into data, identify and quantify opportunities, and design sustainable improvements and solutions.