Bilingual Customer Service Representative
What Customer Service Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Service Senior Representative is responsible/a catalyst for providing proactive solutions, inquiry research/resolution, and root cause analysis. Acting as liaisons for both internal and external customers in our call center, Customer Service Senior Representative enhances the customer experience by leveraging inbound and outbound channels.
- Your new hire training will take place Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm EST, mandatory attendance is required. Once you have completed new hire training, you will take part in a shift bid to determine your schedule.
- This position is full-time, remote (40 hours/week). Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8am-9pm EST Mon-Fri and 9am-3pm EST Sat. Agents assigned a shift with a Saturday workday will receive a shift differential of $1/hr. Agents assigned a shift that ends at or after 8pm, will receive a shift differential of $2/hr.
- In addition, based on seasonal fluctuations in volume, there are times throughout the year where overtime is mandated
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Must be proficient in Spanish and English languages
- Able to work independently and be self sufficient
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft programs
- Strong communication skills
- Previous Call Center Experience preferred
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing customer assistance, including, but not limited to, order placement, product information, order status, order discrepancies, and customer complaints for approximately 70-90 incoming calls per day.
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers, caregivers, and applicable referral sources regarding various medical supplies
- Ability to handle high call volumes day to day
- Navigate multiple computer programs throughout the workday
- Process orders for new and existing customers, collecting necessary information for insurance billing; collect payment as needed
- Uses provided resources/company websites to navigate customer’s concerns
- Consults with Supervisor or Team Lead on complex and unusual problems
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Meet all goals set forth in the call center
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
- Adhere to your schedule on the daily basis
- Camera usage is a requirement for meetings.
- Utilize resources and chats in a professional manner
- Follow Dress Code
As a work from home employee, the expectation is that you have your camera on when participating in your onboarding/training activities. Please note that work from home is not a substitute for childcare or eldercare, arrangements must be made ahead of your start date.
You will be required to have a dedicated, quiet, private, distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. We will provide you with the computer, technology and equipment needed to successfully perform your job
Internet requirements include the following:
- Maintain a secure, high-speed, broadband internet connection (DSL, Cable, or Fiber) at the remote location. Dial-up, satellite, WIFI, WIFI extenders, Cellular/Hot Spot connections are NOT acceptable.
- If having connectivity issues and our IT dept. suspects connectivity issues are due to your ISP or your current set up, we will request that you change providers or rework your set up to not disrupt your daily productivity.
- Download speed of 25Mbps is minimum but 50Mbps is recommended if nobody else is at home streaming.
- Upload speed of 10Mbps
- Ping Rate Maximum of 30ms (milliseconds)
- You must be hardwired to the router
- Surge protector with Network Line Protection for CAH issued equipment
If having connectivity issues and our IT dept. suspects connectivity issues are due to your ISP or your current set up, we will request that you change providers or rework your set up to not disrupt your daily productivity.
WHO WE ARE:
Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for healthcare facilities. With 50 years of experience, approximately 48,000 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage starting Day 1
- 401K match program starting Day 1
- 23 days of Paid Time off after 90-day probation period
- Health savings account (HSA) & Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Anticipated salary range: $18.00/hour
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD