Associate Manager, Social Media
The Sage Group is looking for an innovative and strategic social media marketer to join its Sales Cloud marketing team. The Social Associate Manager is a talented social-first storyteller with expertise in organic social media. They will have a passion for writing and editing and must have a strong pulse on the social media landscape to tailor copy and strategy across core and emerging platform.
In this role, you will work on social activities across the company, but focused on the Sales Cloud product. You will work closely with our customer marketing, corporate marketing, community, events, paid campaigns, and editorial teams (just to name a few) to set strategy and execute social campaigns at scale. This role will be reporting to the Sales Cloud Social Media and Promotions Manager.
Attention to detail, creativity, a passion for driving impact, and willingness to tackle new projects are key.
- Write and edit compelling, on-brand social media copy for Sales Cloud’s LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Support pre-, during, and post digital campaign flights including managing social strategy, content execution, and analysis.
- Translate blogs, product launches, customer stories, and community content into thumb-stopping social-first content that delivers value to the reader.
- Listen, respond, and engage with the community across social channels.
- May be responsible for helping manage influencer marketing, event marketing, internal/external sweepstakes, and light design work using Canva templates.
- Regularly stay up to date on social media platform updates, trending content formats, and pop culture.
- Be willing to adapt and flex as our team’s needs and priorities evolve.
- 4+ years’ experience in social media marketing at a B2C or B2B brand. Experience managing highly visible, high-volume channels.
- Canva design experience, as you will have to update and create much of your own creative content (using templates).
- Deep working knowledge of social best practices and proven experience executing campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Experience writing creative and compelling copy with examples to show.
- Experience creating and managing a social media calendar using CMS tools such as Social Studio, Sprinklr, or Buffer.
- Proven track record developing unique social media campaigns and stories using a variety of content types including graphics, photography, and video.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- In your cover letter, please include one brand example from Twitter and one brand example from LinkedIn you think we should look to for inspiration. What are they doing that’s unique from every other brand out there?
Duration: 3 months+