Associate Graphic Designer
- FULL TIME
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
The Associate Graphic Designer will help the marketing team create and produce artwork that reflects the identity of Restaurant365 through fresh design, creative concepts, campaigns, and well-crafted assets. Reporting to the Manager, Brand & Visual Design, this person will have strong graphic and web design skills with a keen eye for layout balance, typography, color, and brand integrity. With a strong background in creative design, you will contribute with creative ideas and support the process of finding the most effective way to visually represent our brand.
How you’ll add value:
- Create needed marketing materials from initial design concept to finalized design.
- Create and edit videos, banners, images, illustrations and other visual assets for our website, social media, blog, webinars, and other external/internal communication.
- Update and improve existing collateral and promotional material.
- Ideate and explore creative solutions to design prompts and challenges.
- Complete ad hoc projects in support of brand and marketing initiatives.
- Follow brand guidelines to ensure consistency of design and quality across all assets, while also contributing to the evolution of the brand style guide and toolkits.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Strong fundamental design skills (typography, composition, color, etc.).
- A portfolio showcasing relevant design work.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro).
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Eagle-eye for details like spotting alignment issues and inconsistencies.
- Passion and curiosity in the creative field.
- Ability to generate multiple creative solutions to problems.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, be organized, and meet deadlines.
- Should exhibit excellent communications skills and be self-motivated and well organized.
- Ability to work independently on an assignment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- 2-4 years of demonstrated and related professional experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Salaried Position: $64480-$75K
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
$64,480 – $75,000 a year