Title: Associate Director of Business Marketing, North America Lead
Location: New York, NY
Spotify Advertising Business Marketing team mission is to inspire advertisers and marketers to connect with billions of fans. The Associate Director of Business Marketing, North America (US + Canada) will lead our NA marketing strategy and activation efforts aimed at deepening engagement with advertisers & agencies globally. We are looking for a seasoned business marketer who is passionate about understanding their customer and developing creative approaches to address business opportunities. This candidate should be an excellent collaborator, capable of building strong cross-functional relationships, and an effective operator who can identify and develop talent. We are a fast-paced company that requires leaders to be able to anticipate, react and activate teams quickly to keep pace with the market. This position reports to the Global Head of Regional Business Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Lead a dedicated and diverse team focused on growing demand for Spotify Advertising among marketers and advertisers.
- Drive vertical level consideration for Spotify Advertising primarily through narratives, collateral, and events and owned channel activation.
- Champion vertical insights and strategies that accelerate growth within the region.
- Develop breakthrough B2B approaches that are rooted in insights and creativity.
- Engage multiple stakeholders to enable deeper client engagement and business growth.
- Serve as a Spotify Advertising leader and expert in internal, client specific, and industry-facing meetings and events.
- Anticipate industry changes and set a leadership vision for the region.
- Build scalable marketing programs that can be adapted to the needs of multiple markets and client segments.
- Become a trusted leader within Spotify s advertising business, partnering effectively with regional Sales leadership, Communications and other cross-functional teams.
- Be obsessed with the Spotify Advertising platform; our data, ad products, podcasts, measurement and position our platform for customer success.
- Create a high performance, growth-minded team culture and coach team to success.
Who you are
- BA or BS degree
- 15+ years of marketing experience; media, business or sales marketing experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver innovative, effective marketing campaigns, with an emphasis on account-based marketing
- An effective communicator, collaborator and operator who can rally teams to deliver
- Track record of partnering closely and effectively with an ambitious Sales team
- Analytical, data-driven mindset coupled with strong communication skills
- Experienced strategic storyteller who can both craft messaging and analyze impact
- Ability to present confidently and positively influence senior executives within the company and with clients
Where you’ll be
- We ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- While we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the EST time zone for collaboration.
The United States base range for this position is $150,539 – 215,056, plus equity. The benefits available for this position include health insurance, six month paid parental leave, 401(k) retirement plan, monthly meal allowance, 23 paid days off, 13 paid flexible holidays, paid sick leave. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world s most popular audio streaming subscription service.