Assistant Specialist, Ad Ops
Department: Digital Media
At a glance:
This is a junior-level position who will be an essential part of our Digital Media team, leading our trafficking process by helping to build and execute cross-channel digital media campaigns using ad serving platforms.
What does the Assistant Specialist, Ad Ops do at Rain the Growth Agency?
Responsible for digital campaign trafficking and digital ad ops process management our digital media initiatives
- Work within digital campaign tools and platforms for implementation and QA across ad servers, tag management tools, and programmatic platforms including:
- Google Campaign Manager
- Paid social platforms
- QA assets to ensure they are within spec
- Confirm campaign launch and delivery
- Troubleshoot ad serving and tracking issues as they arise
- Consistently use Rain ad ops team best practices and processes
- Communicate and coordinate across internal team members daily to expedite requests submitted to the ad ops team for your assigned clients.
- Manage outsourced trafficking resources
What makes a great Assistant Specialist, Ad Ops?
- 1-3 years of hands-on digital ad ops trafficking experience
- Agency experience
- Technical knowledge of GCM ad server
- Proficient in Microsoft Office strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must!
- Experience with trafficking, site tagging, and QA of tracking issues
- Attention to detail and creative problem solver
- Strong project management skills
- Digital media experience a plus
- Appreciation of our agency Core Values
Why work at Rain the Growth Agency?
- We are a national leader in DTC marketing and a fully integrated creative and media agency specializing in both linear and digital channels.
- We represent successful companies such as; OOFOS, Mercari, 1800Contacts, Headspace, Rothy’s, Humana, Bissell and many, many more.
- We believe in Transactional Brand Building. Meaning, we deliver on our clients’ brand and sales objectives at the same time, often with the same work and the same media plan. This proprietary Rain the Growth Agency philosophy has helped build many iconic brands such as Peloton, Wayfair, Humana and Chewy.
- There are about 250 of us all over the U.S. so we’re big enough to have all the bells and whistles, but small enough to have a warm welcoming culture where everyone’s voice is heard.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other, value diversity, and treat our staff very well.
- We proudly invest in our employees, technology and tools to ensure the best possible work environment.
- We like to have fun, so there is always an opportunity to join in group activities, book clubs, contests, parties, and events.
- Transparency is valued. Everyone in the company knows how we are doing and where we’re going. We encourage open communication and share success with a profit sharing program.
- We are built for stability. We believe in keeping and enhancing key talent and have a large and diverse roster of impressive clients with diverse revenue sources. We only take on organizations that we believe can scale because our motivation is our clients winning, not just revenue.
- All of the above because we are privately held. We make big decisions quickly and answer only to our clients and to each other.