Affiliate Marketing Specialist, US
PARTNERSHIPS PARTNERSHIPS, NORTH AMERICA / FULL-TIME / REMOTE
Alo! Airalo is the world’s first eSIM store that helps people to connect in over 200+ countries and regions across the globe. We are building the next digital service that revolutionizes the telecom industry.
We are a traveltech company and an equal-opportunity environment that values and executes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our team spreads across 20+ countries and six continents. What glues us together is our commitment to changing the way you connect.
We hope that you care deeply about the quality of your work, the intrinsic worth of tasks, and the success of your team. You are self-disciplined and do not require micromanagement, both in terms of your skillset and work ethic. You do your best to flourish as an individual every day while working hard to foster a collaborative team environment. You believe in the importance of being and staying authentic, honest, positive, and kind. You are a good interlocutor with clear and concise communication. You are able to manage multiple projects, have an analytical mind, pay keen attention to detail, and love to get your hands dirty. You are cognizant, tolerant, and welcoming of vulnerabilities and cultural differences.
About the Role
Position: Full-time / Employee
Benefits: Employee Stock Option, Work-from-home stipend, Annual wellness credit & other benefits
As Airalo’s Affiliate Marketing Specialist for the US, you will localize and execute Airalo’s Affiliate Marketing strategy to drive profitable, high-quality user acquisition in the US. You will be the Affiliate Marketing expert that will work alongside experienced cross-functional teams to achieve our objectives and ensure that Airalo is on the proper path to becoming the gateway to instant connectivity worldwide.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Partnerships Manager, the US, and other team members in the department
- Take part in the whole growth experimentation cycle – from ideation through implementation and analysis
- Fulfill the quarterly strategy by owning tactics, campaigns, initiatives, and experiments for the affiliate channel
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new publishers for incremental reach
- Manage and develop existing publisher relationships to drive scale against program KPIs and establish Airalo as the advertiser of choice with key publishers
- Own communication with publishers on updates, brand guidelines, offers, etc.
- Improve acquisition efficiency and maximize the contribution of affiliates as a channel by monitoring and optimizing conversion funnels
- Constantly analyze, experiment, and iterate to improve performance and uncover new opportunities
- Constantly learn new ways to utilize our tools of choice (e.g. affiliate marketing platforms)
- Own the relationship with agency partners to help them deliver on agreed objectives
- Work closely with other departments to gather insights from our users and partners to suggest improvements
- Own and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual OKRs for your channel with regular tracking and progress reports
- As a core member of the the US squad, always explore ways and means to further consolidate Airalo’s dominance in the US
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A growth mindset and data-driven decision-making approach
- 4+ years of experience in growth marketing (with a focus on affiliate marketing)
- Proven track record of managing affiliate program(s)
- Familiarity with and experience managing one or more affiliate marketing platforms like Impact, Partnerize, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, etc.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy
- Experience in data analysis on different platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Adjust, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Good to have:
- Prior experience in setting up an affiliate program from scratch
- Prior experience or familiarity with statistics and data analysis
- Prior experience in the tech or telecommunications industry
- Certificates and courses in digital marketing and research methods
- Knowledge of eSIM and GSMA-related technologies and services
- Verbal and written ability in additional, relevant languages
We sincerely thank all applicants in advance for submitting their interest in this opportunity with Airalo.