Title: Advanced Software Engineer
Location: United States
REMOTE UNITED STATES
ENGINEERING DISCOVERY +
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another, working together to build AI software solutions?
We’re looking for an Advanced Software Engineer to join our TextIQPriv Engineering team. Come work with a dynamic group of talented professionals focusing on NLP-based applications that power the pursuit of justice.
This role will report to the Senior Manager, Engineering.
Your Role In Action
- Design, develop, and support AI-powered applications
- Improve and extend our complex distributed core data processing pipeline
- Create tools to automate and optimize processes across disciplines
- Actively participate in the on-call schedule to investigate and resolve production issues
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and computational complexity
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A self-starter driven to make an impact
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language: Java, C#, C++ or Python
- Ability to consistently deliver elegant, modular and scalable solutions in a timely manner
- Obsession with software quality and empathy for customer experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience building AI-powered products that utilize Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting on Python
- Experience with distributed processing technologies such as Spark
- Knowledge of NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications but are motivated ,and feel this is a good fit for you, we invite you to apply.
Open to remote United States and Canada (BC, AB, ON)
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiencesand we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Flexible work arrangements
- Two, week-long company breaks per year
- Unlimited time off
- Long-term incentive program
- Training investment program