Requisition ID: 2024-9983
# of Openings: 5
Employment Status: Full Time
Posted Date: 9 hours ago (1/2/2024 3:34 PM)
Job: Family Sales
Company: ECPI University
Country: United States
Min: USD $45,000.00/Yr.
Max: USD $55,000.00/Yr.
This is a remote position.
ARE YOU A SALES ORIENTED PROFESSIONAL THAT HELPS PEOPLE FIND THEIR PASSION?
If you answered yes, then an Admissions Representative career with ECPI University maybe for you!
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. Our culture is to prioritize our students’ success through the support of our dynamic team and industry focused curriculum.
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you are interested in joining us in making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunity.
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits, some of which are highlighted below:
– Tuition scholarship program available to employees and their immediate family members after 90 days of employment
– Competitive compensation and medical/dental benefit plans
– 401(k) participation with possible employer contributions
– Provide excellent customer service to potential students through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
– Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in attending the University.
– Meet with potential students to accurately explain program offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with the student’s interests, qualifications, and career goals.
– Represent the University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
– Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all ECPI University policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and accrediting body regulations.
– Network and build strong relationships to generate personally developed referrals.
– Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure student satisfaction.
– Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events and programs for groups and individuals.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
– 1-3 years of proven track record in sales, admissions, a call center environment, customer service, recruitment, marketing, client services or sales consulting; or by meeting or exceeding goals and targets
– 1-3 years of related experience to include appointment setting, interviewing, relationship building, client services, commitment to follow-up skills, coordinating programs and events, etc.
– Any equivalent combination of education and experience
– Passionate about helping others achieve their educational and career goals.
– Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to effectively follow-up and follow through.
– Effective oral, listening and written communication skills.
– Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with the professional use of social media.
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
– Ability to present information clearly and be persuasive with a positive attitude
– Demonstrate evidence of sales orientation, creativity, and enthusiasm
– Ability to demonstrate competitive nature, self-direction, motivation and urgency to achieve goals
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join our Talent Community!