Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Remote US
US Tier 1 Locations: $89,000.00 USD – $131,000.00 USD
US Tier 2 Locations: $82,000.00 USD – $121,000.00 USD
US Tier 3 Locations: $76,000.00 USD – $111,000.00 USD
An Administrative Assistant at Mozilla provides support to another individual or group of individuals by managing calendars and appointments, coordinating activities between teams and departments, making travel arrangements, and providing other specialized administrative support to extend the effectiveness and efficiency of those they support.
The person in this role will report to a VP, collaborate extensively with the other administrative professionals within Mozilla, and leverage the Lead EA for their development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the business priorities of your leaders to best leverage their time.
- Prioritizes multiple dynamic senior leader calendars with the ability to anticipate issues and ensure successful meeting coordination.
- Schedules and maintains meetings, travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements for assigned leaders.
- Supports special projects which may include team offsites, events, onboarding and culture/ team building programs.
- Handles distribution lists and organization charts.
- Arranges business travel and tracks expenses. May reconcile departmental budgets and invoices.
- Partners with Executive Assistants to synchronize and align on pivotal initiatives across leaders.
- Constructs and distributes reports upon request which may require working with other parts of the organization to gather information. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. Takes a broad perspective to problems and identifies new, less obvious solutions.
- Creates and reinforces open partnerships with leaders to help run an effective and efficient working team keeping all members organized, advised, and on task.
- Maintains confidential information and proprietary reports.
- As requested, prepares communications including, but not limited to, e-mails, reports, presentations, agendas, and minutes. Distributes information to the broader team on the leader’s behalf.
- Ad hoc as assigned based on the needs of the business.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- 4-6 years of proven experience providing administrative support to multiple leaders (VP level), preferably in fast-paced, remote, global environments
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage expectations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Receptive to learning and adapting to new experiences
- Ability to apply thoughtful judgment to complex situations; you make sure you understand the why behind and beyond tactical instructions and directives
- Dedication to confidentiality and discretion
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Teammate approach; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships across the organization
- Ability to work extensively on Google applications such as Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.
- You have an eye for details and a talent for planning and organizing multiple schedules across different time zones
- Ability to take initiative, think clearly, creatively solve problems and make decisions under pressure
- Experience crafting and improving processes