US – Remote
Administrative Assistant I
Under general supervision, responsible for supporting National Sales clerical needs as well as the day to day operations of the Department.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the day-to-day functions: answering phone, checking messages, fulfillment of marketing orders, inputting and maintaining sales agents in system, updating and welcoming sales agents as necessary, and sending new Agent welcome kits.
- Work independently on projects as assigned by Management.
- Work closely with other internal departments.
- Identify, test, and document system “bugs” or issues with internal NAB system performance.
- Run daily, weekly & monthly reports for departments and sales partners.
- Assist in resolving customer problems.
- Assist in developing sales presentations and training materials.
- Gain knowledge of products and services; be able to explain products’ features and benefits.
- Maintain current knowledge base of competitors and industry at large, including Third Party Vendors.
- Participate in education and training programs.
- Ability to communicate with outside sales partners and all levels of management.
- Remain flexible and be able to handle high pressure situations.
- Work independently on projects.
What we need from you:
- A willing attitude to work hard and learn everything possible about the industry.
- Team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Strong computer skills, Typing 55wpm+, MS Office experience.
- Excellent math skills; strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, and an aggressive self-starter.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral; excellent phone presence.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
North American Bancard helps businesses prosper through smarter commerce for all and we’re committed to building the next generation of payment technologies and experiences. More than 250,000 satisfied merchants trust us to process more than $34 billion worth of transactions every single year. Propelled by cutting-edge technology, user-friendly products, and features, and the best customer service in the business, we continue to innovate to satisfy our clients and their customers.
At North American Bancard, we celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer.