Accounts Receivable Specialist
locations Remote, United States
time type Full time
job requisition id REQ – 02327
Company : ABC Fitness Solutions
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The ideal Collection Specialist should possess a combination of skills and skills that enable them to effectively manage overdue payments while maintaining a positive relationship with customers. This position reports to the Collections/Cash Application Supervisor.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Purpose led company with a Values focused culture – Best Life, One Team, Growth Mindset
- Time Off – with our open PTO policy, you pick when you want time off when it’s best for you!
- Days of Disconnect – once a quarter, we take a collective breather and enjoy a day off together around the globe. #oneteam
- Parental & Pawternity Leave – we offer leave for when your family grows by two feet or four paws!
- Fitness Perk – we are committed to meeting you wherever you are in your fitness journey with a quarterly reimbursement.
- Discounts – access to discounts with our partners, such as Dell, Microsoft & many more.
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage.
- EAP – we get you help when you need it. Period.
- Calm App +4 – enjoy tranquility with a Calm App subscription for you and up to 4 dependents over the age of 16.
- And more! – so many benefits we couldn’t even fit then all here!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conduct collections calls and negotiate payment plans with customers who have overdue payments
- Operate in multiple software programs (including Workday, Recurly, Salesforce Billing, Chargebee, and proprietary systems)
- Monitor and analyze customer accounts to identify delinquent accounts and follow up on payment arrangements
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies and disputes
- Maintain accurate records of all collection activities, including customer communications, payment agreements and payment histories
- Collaborate with other departments such as customer service, sales, and finance to resolve issues and improve processes
- Prepare and send collection letters, emails and other communications to customers
- Work directly with the “Closing Sales and Discontinue” team to facilitate the changes needed
- Create custom reports to facilitate financial operations and associated analysis needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 2+ years experience in collections in a high-volume and multi-platform environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including at least intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Professional communication skills and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make sound decisions and take calculated risks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to problem solve using deductive reasoning skills in a timely manner
- Basic skills including but not limited to addition, multiplication and division of whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Flexibility and adaptability to frequent change
AND IT’S GREAT TO HAVE:
- Workday and Salesforce experience
- Experience understanding accounting system functionality
- Experience with payment processing and/or software-as-a-service industries
- Private equity background
- 1+ years of Accounting experience
- Strong customer orientation and teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to company values
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!