Accounts Receivable Manager
Location: REMOTE – UNITED STATES
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Model: Remote
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join our growing Corporate Accounting team.
In this hands-on leadership role will be responsible for managing a global team and ensuring timely collections and document accuracy as well as meeting timeline commitments throughout the accounts receivable process. You will manage invoices and collections while supporting Sales, Operations, General Ledger, and Treasury activities. Will require high level attention to detail skills and the ability to cross-functionally collaborate across the organization to achieve objectives. Will be also be asked to improve processes and look for process efficiencies to improve the overall end-to-end Procure-to-Pay process.
This individual will report to the Chief Accounting Officer.
The team that this Manager will lead is a global team.
- Perform cash management and forecasting
- Deliver bank account administration
- Perform bank fee analysis
- Complete bank file transmissions
- Oversee treasury management system implementation and maintenance
- Perform intercompany analysis and settlements to ensure cash transfers are compliant with transfer pricing agreements
- Manage global banking infrastructure
- Manage compliance requests, such as regulatory audits, bank/license requirements
- Deliver project management treasury technology initiatives
- Lead training sessions for new hires regarding Treasury matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or combination of education and equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Accounts Receivable experience
- 3+ years experience leading and managing an Accounts Receivable team with a proven history of successful team building and overall performance improvement and turnaround
- Previous NetSuite and other accounting software experience desired
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and advanced formulas
- Experience with advanced analytics and reporting tools, e.g., Looker or Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with internal business partners and clients
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with all levels of personnel
- Adaptable to a changing, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to provide exceptional client service through a sense of urgency and commitment to quality
- Ability to work effectively both within a team environment and independently
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to prioritize workflow
GO FARTHER WITH VELOCITY
At Velocity Global, we’re building a dream team made up of the world’s best talent. We’re looking for people like you to join us as we make opportunity borderless for people everywhere.
ABOUT VELOCITY GLOBAL
At Velocity Global, our values represent who we are and the company we want to be. We harness the power of unity, diversity, and collaboration, drive for impact, and win as a team – bringing our unique talents together to achieve our common goals. In partnership with our customers and ourselves, we are better together, and together, we win.