Accounts Receivable and Revenue Operations Manager
UNITED STATES / REMOTE
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
- Chainlink has helped enable $7T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
- Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
- Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
- Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
- Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
- Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
- The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
- You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
- You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
- You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
- You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
- You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
- You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Finance team is focused on enabling Chainlink Labs to operate as a financially healthy and responsible business, building for speed and scale while avoiding unnecessary friction. We manage our capital resources carefully, surveying the road ahead to anticipate and prepare for any turn, and ensure the right resources are allocated for maximum returns.
We analyze the business and report on key performance indicators, partner closely with other teams across the company, and ensure that we drive the right business outcomes, proper compliance, and accountability.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable and Revenue Operations Manager to join our dynamic team and take ownership of our accounts receivable and revenue operations functions.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and invoicing, collections, and reporting processes for various monetization programs that are underway as well as new programs to be implemented. You will be collaborating with cross-functional teams across accounting, sales, and treasury functions.
- Oversee the accounts receivable function, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, cash application, and collections processes.
- Report, monitor, analyze and create reporting information to provide collection and invoicing insights across multiple products and monetization programs.
- Develop and implement effective revenue operations strategies, policies, and procedures to support business growth and scalability.
- Partner with Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure accurate and timely revenue forecasting, deal structuring, and contract management.
- Continuously identify areas of improvement in revenue processes, systems, and workflows, implementing enhancements to drive operational efficiency.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in accounts receivable management, revenue operations, finance operations or related roles, preferably in fast-growing technology companies or web3 start-ups.
- Proficiency in using ERPs (Netsuite), CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and revenue management tools.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to accuracy and quality in financial processes.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and draw actionable insights.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, web3, and decentralized finance (DeFi) concepts is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and influence stakeholders.