Title: Accounts Payable Specialist II
Location: United States
Accounting & Finance
US – Remote
The primary role of the Accounts Payable Support Specialist II is to perform administrative tasks to help facilitate daily invoice resolution for vendor payments. This role supports the workstream and its impact on the SAP payment cycle.
The Accounts Payable Support Specialist II will be responsible for the collection, compilation, and distribution of documents required for the successful and timely administration of invoice error resolution to ensure timely payment. The role will partner with GSS dedicated support, plus plant buyers & requisitioners to resolve invoice errors for assigned plants. The role will monitor GRIR SAP accounts, work with vendors and R2R Accounting members to clear discrepancies. While this is not a Shared Services position, the role provides a shared service to a group of assigned plants for the procure-to-pay work stream.
- Review the blocked invoice report and communicate with requisitioners & receiving on blocked status. Monitor progress and provide guidance as needed to clear invoices from the blocked list for assigned plants.
- Assist AP processors by providing missing information for all types of transactions in the workflow queue such as; remit address errors, fill out credit forms, missing purchase order numbers, and line item questions for quantity or price. As needed the specialist will be expected to communicate with the plant requisitioners to gain clarification to help resolve errors. The specialist will work with dedicated GSS support on advanced issues and remit address errors for non-paper purchase orders.
- Assist AP processors by providing missing information for all types of transactions in the paper error resolution queue such as; remit address errors, fill out credit forms, missing purchase order numbers, and line item questions for quantity or price. As needed the specialist will be expected to communicate with the plant paper buyer to gain clarification to help resolve issues. The specialist will work with the paper buyers to correct remit to address errors for paper purchase orders & GSS paper support on advanced issues.
- Monitor GRIR SAP GL 200150 for outstanding variance and aged items for PSI and Foundation locations. The role will clear common small variances using SAP transaction MR11. Aged items or large variances will need to be researched with the plant personnel and obtain vendor statements to determine proper steps. It will be expected any material items will be collected and communicated with the dedicated R2R support during the period cleared for PSI locations.
- Play a key role in identifying repetitive problems within the procure-to-pay work stream and participate in ongoing improvement initiatives. The role may need to assist other locations outside of plants assigned during turnover or seasonal upticks related to healthcare, election, census, ballots, etc.
- Use of multiple systems/applications at once
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and communicating clearly
- Math skills including percentages, averages, and multiplication/division with a calculator
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in using an accounts payable system, preferable SAP.
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Excel
The national pay range for this role is $32100 – $56300 / year. The pay range may be slightly lower or higher based on the geographic location of the hired employee. The actual pay offered may vary based upon, but not limited to: education, skills, experience, proficiency, performance, shift and location. In addition to base salary, depending on the role, the total compensation package may also include participation in a bonus, commission or incentive program. RRD offers benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, 401(k) with match, life insurance and other voluntary supplemental insurance coverages, plus tuition assistance, maternity leave, adoption assistance, and employer/partner discounts.