Accounts Payable Specialist
Integrate is the leader in Precision Demand Marketing, an emerging category to help B2B marketers develop and deliver an omnichannel demand strategy, convert leads to revenue and drive marketing ROI.
Over the past decade, Integrate has evolved from solving complex challenges across each demand generation channel to powering account-based, buyer-driven omnichannel experiences. Integrate’s Demand Acceleration Platform helps marketers orchestrate connected buying experiences that drive qualified conversations at scale, simplify ABM management, and accelerate revenue generation.
We have been recognized as a “Best Places to Work” every year since 2014 and have offices in Phoenix, AZ, Hopkinton, MA, Birmingham, AL, London, UK, and now in Chennai, India! However, we are a remote-first type company where you will find Integrators across the globe!
To connect everything – data, channels, tech, and team members – to create intelligent buyer and account journeys, and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate is an organization of integrity, talent, passion, and vision. Our track record of growth, customer success, and an executive commitment to leading in product discovery, innovation, and user experience, has us positioned for revolutionary innovation in enterprise software.
Integrate’s Annual Growth Snapshot:
- Founded: 2010
- Funding: $100m+ raised from leading MarTech investors, along with a partnership/acquisition by Audax Private Equity in December 2021
- Customers: Enterprise and high-growth companies, including Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, Dell, Adobe, Akamai, VMware, RedHat, Pluralsight, Splunk, etc.
- Global offices: Phoenix, Boston, Birmingham, London,Denver, and Chennai India
- Employees: ~380
- Revenue Growth: 40% YoY
- DAP Ecosystem: 1000’s of event and trade shows; marketplace of 150+ publishers; 1000’s publications; 700M social subscribers; 2M+ web and mobile insights. This ecosystem includes a growing group of partners, including companies such as Bombora, Digital Pi, JustGlobal, LinkedIn, ON24, and Inverta.
- Responsible for daily management of cash disbursements including managing accounts payable inbox, processing invoices, downloading invoices from vendor portals as needed, researching bank activity daily to record activity in the ledger.
- Responsible for administering time and expense platform to ensure timing responses to requests for purchase cards as well as timely reimbursements. This will require becoming the internal subject matter expert on the platform. (Training will be provided on the platform which, combined with prior experience with time and expense reporting, will facilitate the desired level of expertise.)
- Key responsibility for expense classification, requiring an understanding of financial statements, cost of sales vs operating costs, accrual based accounting, and alignment with departmental budgets.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Investigate and resolve vendor inquiries.
- Interact with the internal teams regarding contract issues, requests, T&E reimbursements, etc.
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable Manager to streamline and evolve processes to scale with the company.
- Responsible for assigned areas of the general ledger month-end close.
- Prepare monthly account analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Ad hoc reporting and special projects, as requested.
- 3 years of previous experience accounts payable experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or field related work experience, including accounts payable, accruals, prepaids and fixed assets.
- Proficiency with 2-3 accounting platforms (Intaact, Netsuite, or similar)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to research and reconcile high volume accounts.
- Experience with international operations and foreign currencies highly desired.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Ability to act and operate independently to accomplish assigned tasks with minimal directionbut also to collaborate with manager to ensure alignment on prioritization and communication.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, growth oriented environment requiring flexibility and ongoing process evolution.
The salary range is $60,000- $65,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Integrate offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package and incentive and recognition programs.