Accounts Payable Administrator, II
- Regular Full-Time
The Accounts Payable Admin will be responsible for the delivery of services relating to Accounts Payable for all Vectrus programs and business units.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Utilize Accounts Payable systems for Invoice Processing.
- Identify transactions requiring Exception Handling and route appropriately.
- Interact with Vectrus personnel and vendors to resolve Accounts Payable discrepancies.
- Maintain Vendor Master
- Process Payments including: Checks, ACH, and EFT
- Process Stop Payment, Void Issuances, Reversing transactions, and other adjusting entries.
- Facilitate research & vendor notifications related to Outstanding Payments
- Assist with AP Closings and related activities.
- Support AP Supervisor with Income Reporting
- Aid in the training of AP employees
- Support all aspects of Accounts Payable including scanning, filing, audits, etc.
- Collaborate with Supervisor and Department in identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Perform other duties/special projects as requested.
- Minimum HS degree/GED
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Prefer two years’ experience in Accounts Payable.
Skills & Technology Used:
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Word and Excel. Experience with OnBase (Hyland Software) or Infinium applications a plus.
- Considerable skills in customer service, communication, problem solving, team building.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Ability to follow procedures with minimal error rate. Detail oriented.
- Lean process oriented and actively involved in implementation.
- Dependable and reliable with job responsibilities and work schedule.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and other ancillary plans.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
Nationwide Salary Range: The salary range provided is intended to display the value of the company’s base pay compensation for all statewide locations across the United States. Salaries paid are subject to the conditions of the job including, but not limited to, the physical worksite location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.