Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
We are currently looking for a full-time Accounts Payable Accountant to join us in our exciting journey. You will be a key member of WorkMotion’s accounting team, which includes reporting, analysis, and the management of our accounts payables processes.
What you’ll do
- Processing all purchase and expense invoices in accordance with the supporting documentation and recording them in the invoice processing system and the accounting system
- Reconciling General Ledger with Subledger accounts on a regular basis for accounts receivable, accounts payable and intercompany accounts
- Performing balance clarification with external counterparts and resolving discrepancies
- Managing vendor payments to ensure that payment terms are honored, and the dunning process for debtors for our several entities around the world
- Coordinating with internal departments in regard to the expenses
- Managing the process of the reimbursement of the travel expenses
What we’re looking for
- You have proven, several years of professional experience dealing with Accounts Payable
- You have experience in processing of the reimbursement of the travel expenses
- Detailed knowledge of accounting principles, general ledger coding, cost center structures, and intercompany recharges
- Strong knowledge of accounting software (Oracle Netsuite is an additional advantage) and good Excel/spreadsheet skills required
- Proven education in Finance / Accounting
- Ability to manage high volumes of transactions with exceptional accuracy and efficiency in combination with an extraordinary service attitude towards internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize effectively and communicate payment progress.
What we offer
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Trust-based work organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Subsidised gym membership subscription
- Training and development allowance
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- WorkFlex – easily workation from your dream destination
- Collaborative team culture where everyone’s input is valued
- Regular virtual events and annual team meetups
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and help us to build the #futureofwork together, we’d love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!**