Title: Account Manager
Location: Raleigh or Charlotte, NC
About the Role
Home Solutions, the fastest growing media company in home services, is seeking an Account Manager to lead and grow the strategic partnerships with many of our market-leading brands. As an Account Manager on our Partnerships team, you will cultivate strong relationships and operate as the main point of contact with your portfolio of partners, identify opportunities to grow revenue, collaborate with internal stakeholders to activate growth plans or resolve issues, work in our CRM system to keep account details and information up-to-date, leverage our data to create insights and reports and influence outcomes that grow our business. Blending your knowledge of our partner’s business objectives with our organizational capabilities, you will identify growth corridors, secure new business opportunities and maximize revenue generation.
Your Day to Day
Reporting to an Account Director, the Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Building long-term, high-performing relationships with partners leveraging data to provide recommendations that drive growth
- Leveraging interpersonal skills to identify and advocate for optimal business outcomes
- Supporting the Account Director with insights and reports to communicate partner performance relative to established key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Leveraging strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot issues, align the right stakeholders and drive to resolution, matching urgency with impact to the business or team
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve partner KPIs, resolve issues and execute new growth opportunities that grow revenue
- Pulling reports, leveraging dashboards and creating material that synthesizes partner and category performance for the Account Director
- Leveraging prior experience or demonstrate a willingness to become an expert in your categories by developing an understanding of the competitive landscape and category/consumer trends
- Supporting the build out and delivery of outstanding partner presentations that drive growth and move our partnerships forward through a combination of in-person and virtual meetings
- Demonstrating strong detail-orientation and project management skills to meet established deadlines
- Demonstrating strong communication skills and executive presence
- 2+ years of account management and/or business development experience with a proven track record of success building relationships and growing established partners
- An ownership mentality where you know your business, collaborate effectively and support the delivery of partner and/or category objectives
- Demonstrated success in combining data analysis with synthesis to provide recommendations that lead to growth
- Experience with influencing business outcomes and closing opportunities
- Exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills, time management skills and detail-orientation
- Exceptional ability to serve as a liaison with stakeholders, internally and externally
- Competitive mindset with an aptitude for growth and a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding goals and objectives
- Proven track record of leading several projects simultaneously and balancing competing priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where change is a constant
- Experience with performance-based marketing or managing affiliate relationships is a plus
- Experience with home services brands or the home services marketing landscape is a plus
Launched Fall 2017, Home Solutions targets the rapidly digitizing home services vertical and matches homeowners with the right service provider to meet their needs. Through our websites, Home Solutions has a proprietary audience of 47M+ homeowners and prime real estate in search engines. We have created a whole class and layer of guides, reviews, and ratings that are best on the Internet and editorially independent.
Three Ships started as a digital agency in 2009, and today encompasses businesses in the Sleep, Home, Auto, and Health industries with 65+ owned and operated websites that help brands connect to consumers to buy with confidence. The Three Ships team brings deep expertise from top customer acquisition, digital media, and digital marketing firms, all of which maintain our market leadership position in each vertical. We bring a digital edge through deep domain expertise, proprietary assets, thought leadership, and a unique operating system focused on value creation.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Three Ships also has hubs in Charlotte and the United Kingdom, as well as, remote employees all over the United States.
Why You Should Join Us
- Results: At Three Ships we have eleven consecutive years of profitability and a track record of successful growth in the digital marketing space.
- Stability: We are privately owned, have a holding period of forever, have no debt, and have significant cash to invest we’re rock-solid financially.
- Exposure: You will have a front-row seat in growing a business. Your teammates have built and sold companies, managed 100s of employees, and run campaigns with Fortune 500 brands.
- Market Landscape: The digital home services marketing landscape is transforming. There’s no better time than now to be building a business in this space.
- Career Growth: There is no cap on growth, promotions or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects. Prove your value and you will be rewarded accordingly.
- Learning: We are a small and mighty team but also have the advantage of tapping into the Three Ships ecosystem and working with subject matter experts in paid media, creative, branding, content strategy, SEO, and more. The opportunity to grow new skills and learn from smart people is endless.
- Fun: The team has a high bar for excellence, but also a real interest in each other and making work fun.
As a full-time employee of Home Solutions, you’ll have access to competitive benefits, including flexible time off, health/dental/vision, 401k match, an annual Relax & Recharge Bonus, an annual Learning & Development stipend to enroll in class(es) of your choosing, and up to $75 mobile reimbursement. If you join us in person in our Raleigh or Charlotte locations, we have an office stocked with snacks, coffee, and just about every other beverage you can imagine.
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.