Title: Account Manager
Type: Full-time (Exempt)
Scorpion is the leading provider of technology and services helping local businesses thrive. We do this by helping customers understand local market dynamics, make the most of their marketing, and deliver experiences their customers will love. We offer tools to know what’s going on with marketing, competitors, and customers. We offer a unique blend of AI support and teams of real human people with local expertise committed to customer success. At Scorpion, we are ready to do whatever it takes to help our clients reach their goals. Our technology and personalized tools bring everything together to help local businesses easily understand their unique business, market, and customer needs. We put SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Website, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more to work for local businesses. We’re a technology-led service with a human touch.
About the Role
As an Account Manager, you are primarily responsible for the success of clients’ digital marketing presence and their Scorpion client experience. You will own your book of business and be a subject matter on Scorpion’s product offerings, systems, platforms, and the digital marketing industry.
What your success will look like
- Ensure clients are communicated to as it relates to requested and proactive work
- Respond to client emails quickly, professionally, and effectively
- Ensure that tasks are routed appropriately and followed up on
- Liaise with the fulfillment team to ensure contractual and plan-related strategies are carried out promptly
- 60% of the time is spent on incoming requests and answering needs quickly
- Effectively communicate with your team regularly to provide feedback on what we see on the ground floor
- Provide feedback upward to Lead Marketing Manager on the process
Who you are and what you bring
- 2+ years of work experience managing accounts or clients, preferably in a Digital Marketing field
- Upselling experience
- Presentation building and execution
- Experience managing accounts or clients, preferably in a Digital Marketing field
- SEO & SEM knowledge & strategy experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- We invest in our employees by offering them diverse benefits from best-in-class carriers. These benefits provide enough choice and flexibility to keep our employees and their families healthy and happy today and tomorrow.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, so you can rest, relax and recharge away from work
- Employee equity program
- Paid parental leave
- Paid cell phone and service
- Remote office allowance
- Professional development and development courses
- Regular manager check-ins to drive performance and career growth through Lattice
- Monthly company all-hands meetings
- We acknowledge that states have passed legislation promoting pay transparency. As a national employer, Scorpion has made the decision to post our expected pay rate or pay range (as applicable) in all our job postings, regardless of geographic location.
- The base salary is $70,000, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at Scorpion, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. Additionally, we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider the internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the base compensation mentioned above is the total salary availability for the role. Hiring above the range would not be typical to allow for future & continued salary growth.
- The compensation package may also include incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary bonuses or commissions.