locations Virtual US
time type Full time
job requisition id JR-016215
The Senior Account Executive will develop and close new business opportunities within an assigned territory focused on selling Omnitracs’s Video Based Safety, Vehicle Telematics, and Compliance solutions. This role will establish and grow territory revenue by effectively managing and continuously feeding a sales pipeline/funnel of potential customers and identifying target customers for new sales.
What You’ll Do
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Heavy proactive prospecting (cold calling, state associations, email, marketing campaigns, referrals, LinkedIn, etc.) into the assigned territory/region
- Aggressively work the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals utilizing a value, strategic, or challenger-based sales processes
- In-depth understanding of buyer personas meeting with and presenting to key clients and senior-level executives to negotiate and close deals.
- Actively manage sales pipeline and forecast through the entire sales lifecycle process using Salesforce.com
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities.
- Remains highly knowledgeable of Omnitracs’ products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts
- Interact with cross-functional business leadership teams including Finance, Contracts, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Service, and Engineering
- Remain up-to-date understanding of industry trends, technical developments, and competitor activities and offerings
The role requires travel within the assigned territory (>50%)
What You’ll Bring
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience (2 of which in remote field sales)
- 2+ years’ experience in software sales
- 2+ years’ experience in transportation/logistics preferred
- Experience in transportation, telematics, video safety, supply chain processes and mobile workforce management, preferred.
- Proven track record of increasing sales, revenue, and profitability within a sales organization.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of effective networking, relationship building and new customer sourcing activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Ability to effectively inform and persuade
- Ability to self-motivate and produce high-level results with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to present to C-level and senior-level executives, as well as communicate well to internal and inter-departmental associates
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC., AND ITS US SUBSIDIARIES (TOGETHER, SOLERA) IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE FIRM’S POLICY IS NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, AND GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE FIRM ALSO PROHIBITS HARASSMENT OF APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES BASED ON ANY OF THESE PROTECTED CATEGORIES.