Req ID: 51663
Location: Remote, US
Job Title: Account Manager
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) empowers the financial sector, with a focus on insurance, to transform and become digital, innovative, and agile. Backed by 40 years of industry expertise, Sapiens offers a complete insurance platform, with pre-integrated, low-code solutions and a cloud-first approach that accelerates customers’ digital transformation. Serving more than 600 customers in 30 countries, Sapiens offers insurers across Property & Casualty, Workers’ Compensation and Life markets the most comprehensive set of solutions, from core to complementary, including Reinsurance, Financial & Compliance, Data & Analytics, Digital, and Decision Management. Sapiens’ team of more than 5,000 employees operates through our offices in North America, the UK, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
The Account Manager is the primary liaison and advocate for our existing customer base; discussing and exposing clients to all of Sapiens’ core insurance products and services. Offering excellent customer service and problem resolution skills, you will be responsible for penetrating existing accounts and supporting the Sapiens MPL solution portfolio.
- Develop customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/ customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishing a clear action plan for success.
- Develop and expand the depth and breadth of the client relationships.
- Enhance client relationships through extensive knowledge of the operations, people, business, personal and face-to-face interactions enabling a strategic, relationship-based value-added solutions
- Develop and enhance Customer Dashboards to be used for status calls to monitor issues, aging and progress.
- Serve as the primary point of intake for issues reported by the customer, leveraging existing tools for issues tracking and lifecycle management; coordinates interactions with Sapiens technical and business functional leads to ensure issues are being monitored and addressed in a timely manner.
- Identify areas of improvement and work to implement recommended changes; be an advocate for necessary changes in process and issue management.
- Develop and execute Statements of Work related to software enhancements or other services to be provided to the customer; track associated budgets, schedule and quality to ensure excellence of delivery
- Serve as a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Promoting and selling solutions into existing accounts
- Grow sales, and profitability through proactive management of assigned customers’ relationships
- Ensure overall client success and satisfaction from with the Sapiens MPL products and services
- Build relationships based on good rapport with both customers and internal support teams
- 5+ years of proven professional track record and experience as an Account Manager or Client Relationship Manager, consistently increasing account revenues
- Experience and knowledge of software solutions, with a focus on insurance markets
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- A successful track record of revenue and profit growth as an Account Manager in a software company
- A history of successfully working through the entire sales lifecycle, including negotiations and deal closing
- Experience interacting with customer C-Levels, key business executives and stakeholders
- Proactive in suggesting new products and services to customers
- Ability to serve as a liaison between the customer and our business units
- Willingness to regularly travel nationally (15%+)
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.