Account Manager (Education)
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI.
By building the most advanced artificially intelligent tech out there, we create award-winning solutions that are changing lives every day.
Our products range from wearable medical devices for the visually impaired to educational technology helping K-12 students excel in literacy and content comprehension.
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome meaningful challenges.
It is a place where you will be empowered to grow and turn your ideas into reality.
- Responsible for developing a curriculum for best practice plan to ensure successful implementation of the OrCam Learn in the day-to-day usage of the users..
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs after the initial sale is completed. The client base is mostly schools K-12.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships for our subscription model programs.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals.
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients.
- Train clients and integrate our products smoothly into their classrooms and schools.
- Experience with the education market (any capacity).
- To be familiar with the goals and objectives of the curriculum for reading acquisition in US public schools and experience in implementing learning methods.
- Experience in sales and/or customer service roles.
- Tech savvy
- Great presenter
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
Ideal location: Ideally Northeast or Midwest