Title: Account Executive, Enterprise
Location: United States
Type: Full time
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive (AE) for our Enterprise business. The AE will develop, manage, and close sales opportunities. The AE will have the opportunity to overachieve and earn uncapped commissions with accelerators based on performance. The AE must meet or exceed sales targets, manage deals, forecast accurately, and manage evaluation projects with customers and the Highspot team. The AE has experience selling to Sales and Marketing organizations. As a key member of our sales team, the AE must thrive in an environment that is highly collaborative and ever-evolving.
What You’ll Do
- The Account Executive role is hunting-focused. You will be in charge of end to end sales cycle from building pipeline to closing deals.
- You will be responsible to build and nurture your pipeline quarter over quarter. You will collaborate with ADR and marketing for support pipeline generation.
- Develop strong relationships with executives, key decision makers, influencers, and partners within assigned opportunities.
- Navigate each stage of the end-to-end sales-cycles from qualification to close.
- Build business cases aligned to prospect’s strategic initiatives that justify an unbudgeted purchase.
- Project Manage complex sales cycles (6-12mo+) that involve many stakeholders across multiple departments and levels, many with unique requirements.
- Qualify new opportunities and work with a Solution Consultant to evangelzie Highspot’s vision and value proposition.
- Work cross-functionally with our Account Development, Marketing, Product and Customer Service teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale.
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance.
- Proven track record of successfully selling complex enterprise platform solutions (preferably sales and marketing solutions) and driving revenue through new customer acquisition.
- Be a fabulous and conscientious team member that actively contributes to our positive work environment which is anchored in our guiding principles and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- 5+ years of solution sales hunting experience managing complex sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory, within SaaS and ideally for a disruptive technology provider.
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilise strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives.
- Has operated in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Consistent track record of surpassing sales targets.
- Technologically adept with the highest levels of business acumen and outstanding communication both written and oral.
- Ability to Travel when required.
- Strong team player with a positive growth mindset.
This position is available either in-office or remote, as applicable, at the following locations:
- Arizona – Remote
- Arkansas – Remote
- California – Remote
- Connecticut – Remote
- Florida – Remote
- Georgia – Remote
- Idaho – Remote
- Illinois – Remote
- Maryland – Remote
- Massachusetts – Remote
- Michigan – Remote
- Minnesota – Remote
- Missouri – Remote
- Montana – Remote
- Nevada – Remote
- New Hampshire – Remote
- New Jersey – Remote
- New York – Remote
- North Carolina – Remote
- Ohio – Remote
- Oregon – Remote
- Pennsylvania – Remote
- Tennessee – Remote
- Texas – Remote
- Utah – Remote
- Virginia – Remote
- Washington – Remote
- Washington – Seattle
- Washington, D.C. – Remote
- Wisconsin – Remote
Base salary range: $122,500 – $147,500
On Target Earnings (OTE) range: $245,000 – $295,000, 50.00% base/50.00% variable target OTE split. Employees are eligible to receive stock options and may also receive other forms of compensation.
The above represents total expected compensation for this role. Actual compensation will depend on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to, location, experience, and job qualifications.
Highspot also offers the following employee benefits for this position:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
- 401(k) Matching with immediate vesting on employer match
- Flexible PTO
- 8 paid holidays and 5 paid days for Annual Holiday Week
- Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
- Discounted ClassPass membership
- Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
- 2 volunteer days per year
- Commuting benefits