Who we are
Every day we become a stronger global company. With over 1,800 employees, we are redesigning how we better serve customers and scale our business. We are building on strength, acquiring new businesses and talent to increase our capacity and capability to innovate and accelerate rapid growth.
A leader in the retail display and in-store merchandising services industry, we work with top brands like Este Lauder, Sephora, Ulta Beauty, and L’Oral to name just a few. Experts in our field with over 35 years of experience, we are transforming our business process leveraging our in-depth industry knowledge and design innovation.
As we expand around the world, we are looking for critical thinkers who are data-driven and have a strong voice to help us steer towards the future and carry out our vision. Joining us now is a chance to lead our transformation, to make a mark and chart our future and your own career
Who we need
The Account Coordinator is a diverse role focused on managing client purchase orders and quoting. The ideal candidate will have customer-facing experience to apply their skills and expand their knowledge, working across multiple internal departments including Sales, Project Management, and Aftermarket Care and third-party offsite installation teams.
You will focus on:
- Managing Client portals to ensure transfer of all quote requirements and bid wins are documented in Array systems
- Participating in scope meetings with AM’s
- Interacting with client to validate all information and obtain any missing data
- Creating quote request jobs in DW and review scope with AMs and Cost Estimation
- Preparing quotes for bid requests and loading to client portals validating all data is accurate
- Submitting quotes to client
- Performing detailed Contract Review on all incoming orders, ensuring acceptance criteria is met, obtaining approvals, or retrieving missing data
- Communicating with internal teams in production, project management and supply chain as well as client teams at various sites to provide and obtain information on project status, production changes, approvals, and pricing
- Preparing and submit weekly Client reports (to Customer Sourcing) on lead-time commitments and status updates
- Coordinating with A/R to resolve client issues such as prepay invoices; customer credit holds; delivery terms and overdue A/R
- Updating and maintain all required information on Client portals, to ensure data integrity
- Entering new orders for new requests or additional scope of work, update existing orders in Dataweb complete with correct line items descriptions, quantity, price, and ship dates to match the client’s purchase order
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering, finance or a related field and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer-service skills and ability to create and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Must be highly detail oriented with clear and concise communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Solid planning, time-management, organizational skills and experience.
- Ability to interpret and translate a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships across functions and across various levels of the organization required
- Self-motivated and possessing intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, and desire to have a large impact on the organization
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Array is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.